The Finance Department is responsible for all financial, accounting and benefit functions.
What the Department Does
- Audit & Finance Committee staff liaison.
- Cash management
- Fixed assets
- Accounts Payable
- Annual Audit-Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Annual Budget -Preparation/Monitoring/Adjustments/Amendments
- Annual Business Licensing
- Debt Administration
- Employee Benefits
- Financial Reporting - monthly, quarterly, and annual
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Insurance-Liability, Property, Workers Compensation
- Investment Administration
- Reconcile and transmit 141 / Manchester Highlands Tax Increment collections to the trustee and bond counsel.