Register to Vote
In order to be registered to vote in an election, you need to be registered by the Election Day deadline, or the normal close of business of any public building where registration is allowed, whichever is later, on the fourth Wednesday prior to the election. If registering by mail, your voter registration must be postmarked on the fourth Wednesday prior to the election. If you register after such time, you will be registered to vote in subsequent elections.
Register to vote online: https://s1.sos.mo.gov/elections/voterregistration/
Print and mail your voter registration: https://s1.sos.mo.gov/Elections/VoterRegistration/Home/Print
Register to vote in person: Manchester City Hall, 14318 Manchester Road, Manchester, MO 63011
One week prior to an election you should receive, from the St. Louis Election Commission, a postcard indicating the location of your polling place. You can also get this information from the St. Louis County Election Commission.
Polls are open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. The St. Louis County Election Board requires all voters to show some form of identification in order to vote. Your signed Election Voter Notification Card is an acceptable form of identification. If you forget your Voter Notification Card, you will need to present one of the following approved forms of identification to vote:
- ID issued by the state of Missouri or any agency of the state
- ID issued by any agency of the U.S. Government
- ID issued by an institution of higher learning located within Missouri
- A recent utility bill, bank statement, government check, or other document containing the current name and address of the voter
- Drivers License or state identification card issued by any state