May 17, 2022
Paul Schroeder Park
359 Old Meramec Station Road
Manchester, MO 63011
Free & open to the public!
Manchester Book Club
Tuesday, May 17, 2022
The Manchester Book Club meets once a month on the third Tuesday of each month at the Manchester Parks, Recreation, and Arts building at 11 am. We welcome everyone to come even if they haven’t read the book. For more information please call 636-391-6326 ext. 402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 15 – Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- March 15 – The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- April 19 - My Salinger Year by Joanna Rakoff
- May 17 – The Island of Sea Women by Lisa Sea
- June 21 – Between Two Kingdoms by Suleika Jaouad
- July 19 – The Invisible Life of Addie Larue by V.E. Schwab