1) remain with their instructor, follow directions to the best of their ability, and refrain from disrupting the class/program
2) wear appropriate attire at all times
3) refrain from using abusive or profane language
4) refrain from placing self and/or others at risk (i.e., pushing, hitting, scratching, biting, kicking, spitting, etc.)
5) respect one another and one another’s belongings
6) respect the equipment, supplies and facilities
7) not participate in any unlawful activities (i.e., illegal drugs, weapons, vandalism, etc.)
Persons who endanger the safety of themselves or others will be removed from the facility or program. Other violations of “fair play” will be handled as deemed necessary by the parks and recreation staff. Our highest concern is safety. Thank you for your cooperation.