The Finance Department is responsible for all financial, accounting and benefit functions. Principal operations included budget preparation & monitoring, maintenance of revenue and expenditure accounts, cash management, payroll, fixed assets and the preparation of all financial
reports. The financial reports include a yearly audit, quarterly financials and monthly senior staff updates. The department is also responsible for the adherence to the laws of the Federal Government of Missouri to ensure compliance with proper accounting regulations and policies.
What the Department Does:
• Accounts Payable
• Annual Business License
• Annual Audit
• General Ledger Maintenance
• Financial Reporting – monthly, quarterly
• Fixed Assets
• Annual Budget – Adjustments, 5 yr projection
• Debt Administration
• Employee Benefits
• Investment Administration
• Collect, reconcile and transmit Manchester Highlands Northside Transportation Development
District funds collected to the trustee on a monthly basis.
• Reconcile and transmit 141 / Manchester Highlands Tax Increment collections to the trustee
and bond council.
ALL BUDGET, REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE INFORMATION IS LOCATED UNDER DOCUMENTS.