Please visit our COVID-19 Information & Updates page for the following:
- Daily COVID-19 updates from St. Louis County
- A list of COVID-19 City Cancellations
- A list of Community Resources
- A list of Manchester Department Updates
- Additional information & resources regarding COVID-19
In the interest of public health and safety, the Manchester Municipal Court has suspended all in-person court proceedings through April 17th, 2020, as per the Order of the Court.
Effective Monday, March 23rd and until further notice, the Municipal Court window will be closed to the public in an attempt to minimize the risk to the public, as well as our employees. The Court Office will not be accepting physical documentation or payments in-person at its office. If you need to pay a fine, please visit our online payment portal at www.courts.mo.gov. For all other court-related issues, please contact our court office at 636-207-2832 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.
If you are currently scheduled for court on Wednesday, April 1st, please be advised that your case is being continued to Tuesday, May 12th. If you are currently scheduled for court on Wednesday, April 15th, your case is being continued to Wednesday, May 27th. A notice will be mailed to you with your new court date and time.
A division of the 21st Judicial Circuit Court of St. Louis County, the Manchester Municipal Court is responsible for the processing of all municipal violations. The Court is administratively operated by the Court Administrator, with the assistance of the Court Clerk staff.
The Judge and Clerks of Court are empowered to collect fines, take oaths, sign and issue subpoenas, establish and operate the Violations Bureau and perform all other duties provided by the Municipal Code, ordinance and state law.
Municipal Court Sessions
- The Manchester Municipal Court is located at 200 Highlands Boulevard Drive, Manchester, MO 63011.
- Court is held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m.
- Dockets are called on a first-come, first-serve basis. The doors open at 5:00 p.m for defendants to begin signing in.
- For the safety of all of those in attendance, all persons are required to pass through a metal detector and are subject to a search prior to entering the court room.
- If you enter a plea of Not Guilty on your court date, a later date will be set for trial.
- If you plead guilty at Court and you are unable to pay your fine that evening, you can set up an Installment Payment Agreement. You will not be arrested for not having money to pay your fine the night of court.
- If you do not come to Court when summoned to do so, a warrant for your arrest may be issued.
The Violations Bureau is established as a convenience to the public. It is not intended to replace a court appearance for pleas of Not Guilty. If you believe that you are not guilty of the offense charged, you should appear in court on the date indicated on your summons.
Violations which may be paid outside of court proceedings may be paid in person, online or by mail. Our normal business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The Municipal Court Office is closed on weekends and most holidays.
View your Case
Case information which is considered open to the public can be viewed by clicking on the link below.