2020 Reservations begin the first working day of January.
To reserve a pavilion, you can now book online or you can come by the Parks Office Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Non-residents may only book 30 days prior to their requested date. All Non-Profits must book in person to receive the non-profit pricing.
||$150 and $500 Deposit
|Non-Manchester Business||$250 and $500 Deposit|
||Monday - Friday: $0
Weekend / Holiday: $35
||Monday - Friday: $35
Weekend / Holiday: $50
|Portable BBQ Grill Rental
|Hourly Field Rental Subject to Availability
||Resident: $5 per hour
Non-Resident: $10 per hour
||by Park Office
||by Ball Field
||by Tennis Courts
|Pavilion 4 Amphitheater
||By Log Cabin||50|
|Stoecker Park Gazebo
- The City of Manchester reserves the right to assess additional fees if it is determined that this reservation was made for a business or organization without disclosing such information and paying the appropriate fee.
- No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather or problems with the electricity at the pavilions, electricity is not guaranteed.
No refunds are given for cancellations; however, for cancellations 72 hours in advance, the permit holder may inquire with the parks and recreation department to find another agreeable date during the same calendar year (pending availability).
- Permit holders may not have the following as part of their rental without director’s permission:
- Additional tents
- Bounce house / inflatables
- DJ or live music
- Fire Truck
- Glitter / piñata / confetti
- Ice Cream truck or food truck
- Open flame 'sky' lanterns
- Petting zoo, etc.
- There is no vehicular access to the pavilions; you may not drive on the paths, sidewalks or grassy areas. A citation will be issued.
- You may not go over the listed capacity of a pavilion without written permission.
- Permit holder will remove all of their items and place all trash in trash cans.
*A security deposit of $500 will be required by the business securing the reservation. This check will not be cashed unless there is damage or park rules are violated as determined by the director. See actual permit for full rules.
Any violations in the rules set forth could result in a fine up to $1,000.
To reserve a pavilion, you can now book online or you can come by the Parks Office Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
Please note, there is no guarantee that the electricity in any pavilion will be working on the day of your reservation. We do not have staff on premises during the weekend.
Call the park office at 636-391-6326, ext. 400 for more information.
American with Disabilities Act
The Manchester Parks and Recreation and facilities are available for people of all abilities. Manchester is working to comply with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). If we are unable to meet your needs, there is a grievance procedure available for ADA concerns. Copies of our department publication/information are available in alternative formats to individuals with disabilities by calling 314-822-4855 or use Relay Missouri 800-735-2966 TDD.