ArtsFest is a one-day festival celebrating a variety of art forms and practices, including 30 booths from talented local art vendors, a variety of musical and literary performances, multiple interactive art activities for all ages, food trucks, and local wineries!
ArtsFest will not be taking place in 2020. We look forward to seeing you in 2021!
MANCHESTER, Missouri, May 7, 2020 – On May 4, the City of Manchester Board of Alderman voted on a number of closures and cancellations in the City’s planned summer programming. While Manchester wants to offer as many opportunities for the community as possible, the City believes ensuring financial stability for the City, complying with State and County laws, and prioritizing the safety of patrons and staff are of the highest priority. Please click here to read the full Press Release.
Below find more information about our featured artists and vendors from 2019.
- Fine Artist Booths
- Musical Performances
- Literary Performances
- Participatory Arts
- Food and Wine Vendors
- Natalie Avondet - 2D Mixed Media
- Cathy Carney - Fused Glass
- Lisbeth Hamlin - Mosaics & Ceramics
- Lindsay Higa - Painting
- Arleana Holtzmann - Painting
- Laura Ingalsbe - Painting
- Lois Jacobs - Jewelry and Handmade Paper
- Matt Jones - Abstract Expression
- Tara Jones - Painting
- Jahna Kahrhoff - Fiber Art
- Carol Lara - Photography and Jewelry
- Cindy Larimore - Multimedia
- Mary Ann Nye - Fused jewelry using dichroic glass
- Larry Page - Mixed Media Basketry
- Kay Rice - Fiber Art
- Emily Ross - Painting
- Deirdre Schaneman - Jewelry
- Dani Sposato - Ceramics
- Kurt Stone - Sculptures and Prints
- Roy and Lindsey St. John - Paintings and Painted Boxes
- Laura Thompson
- Make Paper Flowers with Mi Prima Belle
- Paint a picnic table for the park with Ballwin Elementary Art Teacher Allison Ebert
- Decorate and fly a kite with the Gateway Kite Club
- Draw on the Community Chalk Board
- Paint a community mandala with local artist Shilpa Rao
- Decorate your own hats, aprons, bags, shoes, etc...
- Make a bookmark with the St. Louis County Library