October 2, 2021
359 Old Meramec Station Road
Manchester, MO 63011
Free Confidential Document Shredding Event
Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Residents must bring and present a recent utility bill or their copy of The Message newsletter as proof of residency which will allow participation.
- Gather and box or paper bag personal documents you want to shred; no business documents accepted. You can drop off a total of up to 5 banker’s boxes and/or paper bags of documents to the event.
- Participants are requested to bring two non-perishable food items or make a monetary contribution to be donated to Circle of Concern to assist families in need in the West County area.
- No plastic covers, binder clips, binder notebooks, or spiral notebooks.
- Please recycle all your non-confidential documents and other papers weekly in your curbside recycling cart.
- Volunteers and City staff will direct traffic, collect food donations or cash, and assist with off-loading boxes and bags from vehicles. Participants are asked to remain in their vehicles.
- All documents are shredded onsite. Shredded materials will be recycled into useful paper products